FACEBOOK AUDIENCE NETWORK (FAN) PAYMENT IN INDIA [State Bank of India]

Hello Guys, How are you all? Hope everything well. I got my first payment from FAN (Facebook Audience Network). I received the payment in State Bank of Indian.  It is took 11 days to reflect the payment on my account. The amount was 101.28 dollars, 7355 in Indian rupee. The bank charged me like 90 rupees as Forex exchange and service fees. It was my second online payment.



It is the best alternative to Google Admob. Currently I use FAN as a mediation ad-network with Admob. Initially I used to think they will cut their 30% from my displayed balance, but show the final user balance in the dash-board. If you have any more query please ask me on the comment section.

Thank you for reading my post. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments